Jordan is one of the most developed and tourist-friendly countries of the Middle East. Ancient Nabatean cities, medieval Crusader castles, Saracen citadels and Mamluk fortresses can be found here, along with Byzantine churches and Ottoman mosques.
Jordan is also full of natural wonders, such as Wadi Rum, a unique desert with its red sand dunes, and Dead Sea Depression, the biggest depression in the world, 430 meters below sea level. Also, multiple canyons and cliffs make Jordan an excellent destination for climbers.
The Gulf of Aqaba, located at the northern end of the Red Sea, includes over 20 dive sites accessible to both beginners and advanced divers, therefore offering excellent diving opportunities for divers of every skill levels. The diving spots are very diverse in terms of depth and, especially, underwater attractions, ranging from untouched coral reef through wrecks of planes, tanks and other military vehicles to stone labyrinths.
The calm a peaceful waters of the Gulf of Aqaba are ideal to start your adventure with diving – completing your Open Water Diver course.
We are offering you a fantastic 11-day diving excursion to Jordan, allowing you to visit this wonderful country.
Join us to discover the underwater world of the Red Sea, plunge into salty waters of the Dead Sea, spend a night at Bedouin tent at Wadi Rum desert and visit the pearls of Jordan history – Petra and Madaba.
During the excursion, you will do 18 dives from an eco-yacht Diversity in a range of dive sites in the Gulf of Aqaba. All dives will be guided by local divemasters.
Mar., 11 – Mar., 21
Aug., 19 – Aug., 29
- day 01: flight to Amman airport, transfer to Aqaba; visiting St George Church in Madaba, stop by the Dead Sea; check in
- day 02-07: diving days, 3 dives a day, 18 dives total
- day 08: Wadi Rum – sightseeing and night in the desert
- day 09: transfer to Wadi Musa, hotel check in; Petra sightseeing, day 1: al-Chasna, Wadi Farasa, Kasr al-Bint, ad-Dair
- day 10: Petra sightseeing, day 2: Jebel Haroun and other Nabatean sites
- day 11: transfer to Amman airport, return home
The above itinerary is subject to change due to conditions on the surface of and under water.
Cost: 2500 GBP per person
- transfers in Jordan
- MountNebo entrance fee
- Madaba Museum entrance fee
- two-day entry to Petra
- 7 nights in Aqaba City Tower Hotel****, including breakfast
- lunches on Diversity
- Bedouin tent night on Wadi Rum, including dinner
- 2 nights in Petra Edom Hotel***, including breakfast
- at least 18 dives from Diversity, guided by qualified divemasters
- rental of full diving equipment
Price does not include:
- remaining meals
- diving courses
- Diversity crew tips
- additional night dives
- personal diving insurance
- Jordan visa on-arrival (40 JOD)
- COVID test on arrival (28 JOD)
- March: 100% upfront
- August: 50% upftont upon reservation, balance by June, 19