If you do not want to bring your own diving gear, you can use our brand new diving equipment.
The equipment we use is as follows:
- Mask: BARE Frameless
- Snorkel: BARE Semi-Dry
- Wetsuit: 5mm BARE Sport Full or 5mm BARE Sport Full Lady
- Hood: 3mm BARE Neo Hood
- Shoes: 5mm BARE Boots
- Fins: Tusa Solla SF-22
- BCD: Zeagle Scout
- Regulator: Apeks DS4 with Apeks XTX-50 Octopus
- Flashlight: Tecline LED US-15
- Cylinder: 11.1l Tecline Catalina (with 300 bar DIN valves)
- Dive computer: Suunto Vyper Air with wireless transmitter
Oh, yes! The dive computers are essential. Read more about safe diving.
We use brand new certified Coltri Sub MCH36 compressor.
In case of emergency, we provide pure Oxygen tanks and life-saving Automated External Defibrillator. We always have those items close at hand during cenote diving or reef diving if necessity of use arises.
If you bring your own gear, we will always provide you with tanks and weights. In case you have a yoke standard regulator, we will provide you with DIN-to-INT adapter to fit your regulator to our cylinder valve.
Not going to bring your own gear with you? To register for Fast Customer Service and get 5 USD Discount Promo Code, feel free to configure your equipment in advance via the form below.